1. Our Beliefs
The voices of people living with HIV have value.
- HIV status does not alter the worth of an individual or community
- People living with HIV need to be meaningfully included in decisions that affect their lives
- HIV is relevant to the broader community, regardless of HIV status
- The leadership, stories, and lessons learned from members of the HIV community are beneficial to the general public
2. Our Purpose
To cultivate and amplify the voices of people living with HIV in Ohio in order to:
- Strengthen Ohio’s response to HIV
3. Your Opportunity
The Ohio AIDS Coalition provides education services, leadership training, advocacy, empowerment programs, and opportunities for healing to anyone who has needs surrounding HIV which leaves individuals and organizations informed, united with the community, and empowered through knowledge.